"Goals and Objectives"
First Target: “Academic facilities able to achieve the national benchmarks”
- Complete the university facilities and faculties.
- Develop the university infrastructures, facilities, and faculties.
- Establishing the university hospital, medical faculties, and atypical faculties (applied health science, technical engineering, and advanced science technology)
- Update the appliances and equipment for various halls and laboratories at the faculties and institutes.
Second Target: “Outstanding performance of human resources”
- Develop the efficiency of university’s leaders.
- Provide effective systems for choosing, appointing, following-up and evaluating the academic and administrative leaderships.
- Training and qualifying faculty staff, assistants, and the administrative staff.
- Provide an effective and incentive environment to achieve the satisfaction of those who in charge of the educational, research and services operations.
Third Target: “An intellectual, professional and research excellence”
- Develop new programs that achieve a competitive advantage for graduates.
- Sustainable development of the academic programs to keep pace with the labor market.
- Support students’ services and activities.
- Ongoing review and update the strategies of teaching and learning as well as the methods of development.
- Develop the scientific research to contribute to solving the community problems.
- Provide an incentive environment for scientific research.
- Develop and update scientific journals in order to be adapted with the World Ranking.
Fourth Target: “Gain the trust of the community and enhance the international ranking of the University”
- Expanding the fields of cooperation with the community organizations to achieve its requirements.
- Develop and improve the units of community service and development.
- Enhancing the plans and programs of community services and environmental development.
- Promoting the applied research to serve the community issues and problems.
- Support and promote the local and international partnerships.
- Adopting advanced systems that promoting the requirements of the international rankings.
Fifth Target: “Digital University”
- Develop the university portal.
- Develop the infrastructure information network at the University, faculties, and institutes.
- Expansion of E-Learning and distance education.
- Activate the MIS system.
- Activate the usage of D-Library.
- Training on information technology applications.
Six Target: “Promote the academic values and ethics”
- Consolidate and apply the aspects of intellectual property rights.
- Commitment to the university’s ethics and values.
- Activate the laws and set rules for accountability and liability.
- Protect and enhance the academic liberty in the framework of the values and social norms.