USC’s libraries goals
University Libraries goals
- Provide information services for USC’s staff and assistances, students (Under & PG) and workers in order to support the Educational process and research, as well as Dissemination of science and culture.
- Strength and promote the bonds of relevant scientific and practical with universities and research entities inside and outside Egypt.
- Provide a global scientific database like; books, references, journals and theses for researchers and students.
- Prepare necessary indexes to facilitate access to the library collections.
- Issuing bibliographic lists and indexes the contents of the library.
- Facilitate the access to researches and articles from references, periodicals, books and other sources of knowledge.
- Provide an information services that relying on the audio and video sources.
- Provider the electronic or digital sources and information.
- Exchange of all information sources and data between the University and other universities, research centers, libraries inside and outside the country in order to achieve the highest possible benefits.
- The central library acquiring the granted MA’s and Ph.D.’s theses from the University (Paper and Soft), also the faculty libraries do the same.
- The Faculty Libraries manages all technical guidance and training programs for workers.